This year we will decorate downtown Bigfork with your creative scarecrow ideas. All members of the public are invited to participate in this scarecrow competition. Your scarecrow may be chosen to line the streets of Bigfork during the Month of October: The deadline for notice of entries October 3rd. Your scarecrow must be delivered to the BACC on October 12th. They will be staged downtown on October 13th. In time for Tamarack Times festival on October 14th.
The creators of the winning scarecrows receive prizes!
- Scarecrows in the Bigfork is a family-friendly show of scarecrow creations. Please keep your creations family friendly!
- All entries must have a body, arms, legs and don’t forget to include some straw!
- Your scarecrow must be weather-resistant.
- Send your intent (name, or names, ages, concept ideas) to participate to email@example.com by October 3rd.
- Scarecrows must be finished and delivered to BACC on October 12th between 10am-4pm.